No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal SSD – SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5″ Solid State Drive – WDS500G2B0A
339.00 ر.س شامل الضريبة
- Award Winning WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD.
- Capacities up to 4TB with enhanced reliability.
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD.
- Sequential read speeds up to 560 MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530 MB/s.
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 200 terabytes written (TBW) for enhanced reliability.
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data.
Superior Performance for High-End Computing
For high-end computing applications like gaming, HD media playback, or creative software, look to WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSDs, with capacities available up to 4TB1. Western Digital 3D NAND technology helps enable sequential read speeds up to 560 MB/s2and sequential write speeds up to 530 MB/s for fast system boot-ups, quick application responses, and rapid transfer speeds.
An SSD is designed with no moving parts to help protect against data loss when accidentally bumped or dropped. And with 1.75M hours MTTF (mean time to failure)3, up to 600 TBW (terabytes written)4(4TB model), and several error correction technologies, WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSDs can help guard data for years to come.
A New Dimension of Storage
Capacities up to 4TB, available in both 2.5”/7mm cased form factor, and 2TB in the M.2 2280 form factor
Up to 600TBW (4TB model) and 1.75M hours MTTF, and features a 5-year limited warranty
3D NAND technology enables Sequential Read Speeds up to 560MB/s and Sequential Write Speeds of up to 530MB/s
WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD Data Sheet
FIND MORE TO READ
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 4TB with enhanced reliability
- Sequential read speeds up to 560 MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530 MB/s
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 600 terabytes written (TBW) for enhanced reliability
- WD F.I.T. Lab™ certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- Includes a 5-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free
Applications and Workload
- High Performance PCs and Laptops
- Personal Computing
Up to 550/525MB/s
Random Read/Write IOPS
Up to 95k/81k IOPS
2.5″/7mm cased, M.2 2280
SATA III 6 Gb/s