• Simultaneous 450Mbps1 on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps1 on 5GHz totals 1317Mbps1 Wi-Fi speeds
• EAP Controller Software lets administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs
• Compatibility with 802.3af and Passive PoE support makes deployment effortless and flexible
• Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication
• Band Steering Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections
• MU-MIMO2 means access points simultaneously transfer data with multiple devices, speeding up connections
• Beamforming concentrates signal towards where you need it most, providing a fast and stable Wi-Fi experience
• Supports management VLAN for an enhanced network management
• Schedules can be set so access points automatically reboot and Wi-Fi turns on/off at the times you choose
Superior Wi-Fi Speeds with MU-MIMO Technology
Outfitted with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, the EAP225 easily delivers dual-band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1350 Mbps to multiple devices at the same time.
(Single-User MIMO) AP
sends data to one device at a time that causes more latency
(Multi-User MIMO) EAP
simultaneously sends data to multiple devices for faster speed 2
Cloud Centralized Management
– Anytime, Anywhere
Omada Hardware Controller OC200 and Omada Software Controller make it easy to manage and monitor the whole Omada network in real-time, while cloud service enables remote and secure access no matter where you find yourself.
Facebook check-in and SMS authentication expands your social influence in secured ways
Captive portal helps maintain only authorized guests to use the network, presenting devices with a convenient, user-friendly authentication method to grant Wi-Fi access. The addition of SMS and Facebook authentication simplifies the captive portal even further to simplify connectivity and boost your business.
Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation
EAP225 supports both 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE power supply, can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE injector, making deployment effortless and flexible.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet.